11 May 2011

Meet Sarah!

Porter caught his very first lizard playing in the backyard last week. He was soo proud! When I asked him what the lizard's name was his response was..."Sarah!"

This little boy's imagination never seizes to amaze me. I mean, Sarah...for a lizard?? I dont think he even knows anyone named Sarah. But I guess after having lived with his imaginary friend Moondo for the past 6 months, nothing should surprise me. I love this kid, he has the best little personality. And I know what you are thinking....yes, he got that from his Mother! =)

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

That's awesome! Go Porter!! Those little lizards are fast I'm impressed!

The Seiuli's said...

Does he watch Land Before Time?
Maybe he named it after Sarah the triceratops? How stinkin cute. Good catch man. ;0 I'm impressed those are hard to catch.

Jana and Brett said...

Hi! Here is our new non-private blog:
http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
Thanks!
Jana
*haha oh my!