Over Mother's Day weekend, my little family made the long 14 hour trip to Utah for my cousin's wedding! I love visiting all of my Utah Cousins, and just wish that we all lived closer together. But while I was up there I made a point to also visit one of my best friends! I cant believe she has been gone for almost a year and a half! We headed to none other than Outback to eat some grub!

Beautiful Briana and myself! We have so much fun together, I miss hanging out with her!

Our betrothed children! Parent can hope cant they?!!

Then we headed to the park! All the boys! Kameron was so happy to see his boyfriend! (BUAHAHA)
Meet Elphie! Anastyn LOVED this poor dog to death...almost literally!

We stayed with my cousin Elyssa and her husband Manny! They are so much fun, and the kids loved playing with Elphie, and chasing their poor rabbit Boone! I love spending time with them, and wish they would just move to AZ already...I know they want to!

So apparently my pictures are out of order...but here are the little love birds doin a little smoochin on the swings!
The next day we went to support my cousin Ty play baseball. Go Utes!



My cousin Cassie, her girls Ayven and Gemma, and Anastyn and I! Another cousin I wish would come to AZ!

Back at my Uncles house all the cousins were having a blast! My niece Brooklynn and Porter!

Harlee, Houston, Jai, Maddox, Porter and Brooke showing off their beautiful family genetics!

Maddox and Porter. They had fun playing together, and were often found playing together! I think this is the first time they have met!

At the wedding, the two crazy boys were off in the corner playing on the iPhone, while little Ayven wanted in on the fun! Man my family can came some dang good lookin kids!

Whats a wedding without dancing?! This picture melts my heart! I love these two!

I am so grateful that my kids love each other so much! Porter is so protective of his little sister, and will so anything for her. Do they fight? Absolutely!! But they love each other MORE!!! Can you just see the joy on Anastyn's face. She thinks her big brother is pretty great! And she thinks correctly!

Elyssa and myself at the wedding. I love her!!

Oreo!! Me with my cousins Lindsay (by marriage) and Stacey!
The next day was Mother's Day! Unfortunately Kameron got the flu or ate a rotten egg or something and was basically bed ridden, and since we over slept, I loaded the kids and we went to Draper for church with my friend Briana! I am so glad I did too, because I had never seen the Draper temple! It was beautiful, that after church what could I do but take a few pictures so show my kids when they are bigger!

The reason for Mother's Day! These two sweet kids! I love them so much and am so grateful to be called their Mother!

And how could we resist a picture of these two?! Love them!
It was such a fun trip, spent lots of time with family and friends. The drive was NOT so fun. You would think after 14 hours two kids would get tired of talking....you would think! Not so much. Anastyn talked NON stop and hardly slept, which in turn lead to me feeling like I was being pecked to death my chickens! But we made it there and back. YAY!
Big thanks to Elyssa and Manny for letting us take over their house, and for putting up with my two crazy kids. I am grateful for family, and no matter how much time has passed, when we are together its like we never missed a beat! I love and miss you all!
2 comments:
Thanks for making it a point to come see me....we sure miss you guys!! LOVE those pictures of the kids dancing at the reception! So cute!! Love you!
Fun cousin pictures! Cousins are the best. But yes...that drive can DRIVE you NUTS! Glad you survived being pecked to death by chickens :)
Post a Comment