02 May 2011

Eternal Blessings!

Last Saturday we were able to attend the Temple with Kameron's little brother Kyler to receive his endowments! It was such a beautiful session, and it was our first time being in the Gila Valley Temple...it was gorgeous! Nothing beats being in the temple with a lot of family, remembering the promises we made so many years ago. It was like we were able to refocus our priorities on whats most important!

Karston, Kyler, and Kameron! And no Kameron is NOT adopted! I am the youngest, so its so fun to me to finally have little brothers! I love these boys so much, and am so proud of the choices they have made and are making to serve missions! They are such great examples to Porter!

Garret, the adopted brother, and Kyler! Both are future missionaries to Paraguay. Garret is going to the north, and Kyler to the south! Best friends, serving the same people, at the same time, and speaking the same language. How cool is that!!

The kids out front after the session. We are missing Reed, who ran to get their camera!

Always have to get a picture of the girls!

And a group shot! I am so blessed to be married into such a wonderful family! I am so proud of Kyler, and the wonderful example he has turned into. Paraguay is one lucky country to have such a great missionary serving them! Love you Ky-Ky!! Thank you for letting us share your special day!

3 comments:

The Seiuli's said...

Fun! My Aunt Celeste is from Paraguay. He might be taken care of by her family down there, crazy! I'll have to figure out what part she is from. It's sad I have no idea, haha! But her whole family is still down there so I'll ask. That is cool that they are both going, crazy! I love your outfit p.s.

Mary Anne said...

You look beautiful Gina! I haven't been to the temple with a bunch of family since my own endowment, and I think that would be such a wonderful experience. The Gila Valley Temple IS so beautiful! What a fun day for you guys.

Cara said...

You are so stylish! I love the shirt and skirt you have on in the pics! And how fun that you all got to go down to the Gila Valley Temple and do a session together! I want to make a trip down to do a session sometime.