This Christmas we got the best Christmas present of all...Kameron got 3 days off, two of which were Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! Its a holiday Miracle people. So since we had the time off we headed up to St Johns to spend it with the Lee's.

We had to go throw out the reindeer food on Christmas Eve, so they could have a snack for when Santa comes...duh!!

The kids got really into it, especially Porter. Its such a fun tradition!

The kids (well Porter and I mainly) made Christmas Ornaments. Cutest faces ever!!

Anastyn in front of the tree Christmas Eve!

The Wise man all dressed up for the manger scene.

Daddy & Anastyn in all their cuteness!!!

Grandpa was reading the Christmas Story from Luke 2 while the kids acted out the Manger Scene! Hilarious! Baby Jesus was making a run for it, while Mary was refusing to face the camera!!

Little Miss Thang showing off her attitude!

During the White Elephant exchange, Anastyn was tastin Grandpa's hamburger!!

All the boys sportin their new sunglasses. I found fake Oakley's at some .99 cent store here in Sierra Vista, and they are the dang best imitation glasses I have ever seen. They were a whoppin $1.50 a piece, so all the boys got a pair from us. I know, we are big spenders!!

We also opened up our Jammies, and had to take pictures before bed!

Love this man!!!

Porter must have been a very good boy, because he got his Buzz Lightyear Karate chops that he asked for!!! He was soo thrilled!

Enjoying a cinnamon roll with grandma while we started opening presents!!

The kids in their PJ's! I didnt get a picture Christmas Eve.

She was a PRO with presents this year!!

Kameron showing off his beautifully wrapped present to Karston!

Porter got a remote control MONSTER TRUCK!!!!

And here is our OCD child lining up all of his toys as he opened them down the hallway. He is so funny. Anastyn went over and moved one, and he about lost his mind. I know you all are thinking he gets his OCD from me...well you would be 50% correct. Kameron contributed to the remaining 50%. Claiming half is a lot for me, because well Kameron, is a little out of control as well, that I think its more fair to call it 25/75! But I wouldnt change their sweet personalities!
We had a wonderful Christmas, and I just hope that we can have another holiday off atleast once in the next 3 years. We are so blessed beyond words, and this time of year is always my favorite because you realize the true importance of life, and become closer to the real meaning of Christmas....celebrating the birth of our Savior!!
5 comments:
glad you had a good christmas! love those ornaments i want to try those. you again gave me a glimps of what my future will be with anastyns attitude, she is a doll so it doesnt matter, love your pictures they are all so cute
looks like you guys have been having a good time! Glad you guys had a good Christmas, and that you got to have your hubby home!!
Love their faces on the ornaments!! So stinking cute!
I enjoyed catching up on all your blog posts. You really do have a darling family. I have to laugh though...it doesn't look like Christmas because there is no snow. That's crazy to me!
It's about time. Looks like you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment