Had to get a little family picture to remember! =) And just for the record, to add to the hilarious factor that is...well us, Kameron is wearing a dickie...thats right people, they are still around!! I love you babe for being such a great sport and wearing this totally awesome sweater!! You rocked it!!
14 January 2011
Tis The Season!
....For riding in old fashion cars!!!
...And for being RIDICULOUSLY cute!!!
..And best of all...UGLY Sweater Christmas Party!!!
I know what you are thinking....And yes I know how absolutely stylish we look. Go ahead and be jealous! You should be!!
Had to get a little family picture to remember! =) And just for the record, to add to the hilarious factor that is...well us, Kameron is wearing a dickie...thats right people, they are still around!! I love you babe for being such a great sport and wearing this totally awesome sweater!! You rocked it!!
Had to get a little family picture to remember! =) And just for the record, to add to the hilarious factor that is...well us, Kameron is wearing a dickie...thats right people, they are still around!! I love you babe for being such a great sport and wearing this totally awesome sweater!! You rocked it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment