We had our family pictures taken this past week and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out. Here are the sneak peak photos she sent me. There are many more to come, and I cant wait.

There was a dog barking, which led to Anastyn's face. Thank you invisible dog for barking the entire time we were at this location...it made an unhappy girl, oh so happy!

I love this one. Our photographer kept giving Porter a quarter if he would sit still and smile, and he was digging for his treasure!


I seriously love this little girl! Look at that face, how could you not?!

And look at Kameron in this picture!! Seriously hott! No wonder my kids are so dang cute!

This picture melts my heart. She has Kameron wrapped around her little pinky SOO tight!!


And here is our WONDERFUL photographer's information!!

She is up in the white mountains, but also goes randomly to the valley. So if you like what you see, contact her and book her because she is great. I dont know how she got such good shots because both of my children were horrible the entire time...but from the pictures, you cant even tell. =) Thanks Jaime, we love them!!
9 comments:
They turned out so cute! But what do you expect with Jaime taking them.
Love them! That location is fabulous...your locations are always fabulous! Cute cute cute.
Love the pics! Love your outfits and love the location! What a great photographer! And such a darling family :)
DARLING pictures. I too loved the colors of your outfits. It's awesome. Is that the same photographer who did your last session? They did wonderful. You have a picture perfect family to capture though too!
Gina, I am on facebook and I try to check it everyday. I was rebelling against it for a while cause I thought it was pointless but now, even though it's not my favorite, I'm on there.
So cute Gina! SO when I get pictures taken will you come dress me and my kids??? Congrats on Kam getting his transfer done! I am so excited that youll have him back!
SUPER cute!! Your pictures turned out awesome!
Those are really pretty pictures!
LUV these Pics! PLEASE tell me where you got those cute boots! I have been looking everywhere!
Post a Comment