The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies, eating candy, staying up late chatting, and just enjoying family and lots of food! Thanks Lee's for the fun weekend!
03 November 2010
The Princess and The Quarterback
This year was so fun! Kameron's little brother had his homecoming in church Halloween weekend, so we all headed up to St Johns for the Holiday! Friday night before heading up north, we met up with Kamarie and Reed to let the kids trick or treat around Reed's office. The kids all looked adorable, and of course they were happy to get candy!
I seriously love this picture. Apparently this Princess flies!
Then Saturday night we all got dressed again, and Grandpa and Grandma took all the kids around to gather some candy!! Here is the crew in their get-ups! Porter, U of A football player, Asher the Monkey, Uncle Kyran is a hunter, Paxton as Shrek (seriously adorable!), and Princess Anastyn! We can make some cute kids in this family!

I told him to flex, and he did this. My kid is awesome!!!
Then when he was running around in Uncle Konner's helmet...the thing weighed as much as him..and he tripped and fell. He couldnt get up. He just layed there. And being the tender mother I am...I laughed and started taking pictures. No worries, he was fine...he just kept saying "I'm stuck!"
Porter with Kamarie and Asher.
Tough man football player!
Anastyn was hilarious! She was super reserved and unsure of the whole trick or treating thing, but after a few houses...she was pushing her way up front. I think she has a little more Spice then she has sugar! But thats what we love about her. And no, she didnt inherit that from me! =)
Whats the best thing about Halloween? Well reduced candy after its over. Grandma Lee and I picked these bad boys up at the drug store for the kids. Arent they adorable?
Porter was supposed to get the teeth, and Anastyn was supposed to get the lips, but they picked and no matter what, they are the stinkin cutest kids ever!!
The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies, eating candy, staying up late chatting, and just enjoying family and lots of food! Thanks Lee's for the fun weekend!
The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies, eating candy, staying up late chatting, and just enjoying family and lots of food! Thanks Lee's for the fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh those lips...ha ha I'm loving that. And the flying princess...I love that she totally got it after a few houses and was like "let me at that candy!" The costumes were adorable!
Post a Comment