10 November 2010

GOING PRIVATE

Alright everyone, I am joining the band wagon of making my blog private. I know I have quite a few followers, so please send me your email addresses and I will add you to the list. I am officially blocking it in ONE WEEK! Send your emails me way.....

38 comments:

BrandonBunch said...

Add me! I have to keep up with you and your crazy Porter stories!! :) atmcgoo@hotmail.com

Amanda Stephan said...

princez17@hotmail.com

Dee Waite's said...

desiree4waite@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

nicole@desertbrilliance.com

Major and Mrs. said...

morganpembrook@hotmail.com

Heather said...

drooptroop01@hotmail.com

Ben & Jessica said...

jessica.frazier@asu.edu

ajewel said...

amy@brandonwalsh.net

ajewel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Badger family said...

Invite me. I love to see what you guys are up to. tlb1127@gmail.com

john:and:aim said...

yorkfamily4ever@gmail.com =)

Samantha Savard said...

sam_eye_m@hotmail.com
www.ladyoga.blogspot.com

Megan said...

scmchick@gmail.com

Julie said...

Add me please:) julienielsen55@frontiernet.net

Candace and Brian said...

Invite me...nielsonfam03@gmail.com

Moss Family said...

mickten14@hotmail.com
Add me!

Mary Anne said...

maryanneminer (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Spencer and Marlee said...

marlee.forsberg@cox.net

Meagan said...

you've got mine!! add me please :)

April said...

found your blog through a friend I went to high school with (Johnna Hughett/Paxman) and enjoy your cute family's stories!
peterandapril@gmail.com

Brad n Bekah Blizogg said...

Add us please! We sign into blogger with Brad's email usually, so add that one I guess. radbichins@gmail.com Also our blog is bradbekahnixon.blogspot.com if you want to check ours out. I'm really behind right now, but will hopefully have it up to date before the baby comes in February. Fingers crossed :-)

Jessica Rodgers said...

jessicaadamsrodgers@hotmail.com

MeL said...

princessmel_87@hotmail.com

Please. And thanks!

Kacy said...

kjheap@gmail.com

The Baby Catcher said...

svmidwife@cox.net
Thanx for adding me!

ToddNSass said...

This is Kameron's cousing Cassandra. Our email is:

tcgardner03@gmail.com

janalee said...

I'd forsure like an invite.. we don't get to see you guys too much so it is fun being able to kinda still keep in touch! Although I know I am the worst at keeping mine updated. Maybe someday I'll get better :)

jlwengert@hotmail.com
(yes.. I still haven't changed it to my married name :)

Tyler and Naomi said...

mynome05@yahoo.com

Not sure if you really even know me but i am from sj and I love watching your cute kids grow!

Misty said...

mattmistymck@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

Hey Gina! I still peek at your blog every once in a while through the link on Cara's blog :) I'd love an invite! And btw, I LOVE your family pictures! They turned out SO SO cute! Your kids are adorable!
p.s. plus, I need to keep in touch with you cuz when we have baby #2 eventually I may need your advice...you are the only person I know who has had a successful VBAC and I may need a pep talk from you to convince me to try one! :)
My e mail address is tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi! You may not know me...but I grew up in SJ and like to check on your family :) Such a cute family! I'd love to see your blog still :) michellehall79@Yahoo.com Thanks!

Briana said...

Hey Miss Popular ;) You know you better add me. What made you decide to go private?

Marzan Mania said...

marzanmania@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

jennesa_schneider@yahoo.com

Erin said...

EKBallard@gmail.com

The Ray Family said...

darnell1284@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cori Taylor family taylorc@ak.net

masonmadness said...

Gina if it is not to late, add me. I didn't realize I didn't have access anymore. My email is lynisemason@yahoo.com