Thank you Marrene for making the trip to visit. You were my very first visitor to good ol' Sierra Vista. I miss you as my neighbor, but am so grateful for your friendship. I know it will last forever! =)
14 January 2011
First Visitor!!
The beginning of November my good friend and old neighbor Marrene and her kids came to Sierra Vista to visit us for the weekend! It was so fun to see a familiar face and spend some time together. We started the weekend with a trip to Tombstone! The kids LOVED it.
Well, maybe Anastyn didnt. Haha. Anastyn, Porter, and Wes at the Gun Show!!
Porter and his best buddy Wes!

Sad story, Marrene and I didnt get a picture of us together the entire weekend! But we had so much fun chatting, watching movies, and catching up. We used to talk multiple times a day, so after a couple months, we had a lot to catch up on! =)
And this is my favorite picture from their trip. They were so hesitant going into this cell because of the creepy eyed jail mate behind them. However, after a little bribing and well, me giving a little nudge, they started screaming. It was hilarious! And that my friends, is how you end up with this adorable picture!
Thank you Marrene for making the trip to visit. You were my very first visitor to good ol' Sierra Vista. I miss you as my neighbor, but am so grateful for your friendship. I know it will last forever! =)
Thank you Marrene for making the trip to visit. You were my very first visitor to good ol' Sierra Vista. I miss you as my neighbor, but am so grateful for your friendship. I know it will last forever! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment