Last Friday my friend Ashley decided that since Kameron FINALLY had a weekend off, we would plan a Date Night. They go out almost every Friday, and since Kam usually works Saturdays, we never go because he wants to be in bed early. So we took advantage of sleeping in Saturday morning, and partied it up on Friday night!

We cant go anywhere or do anything without bring Briana along!

I know, I am a complete retard, but thats part of my endearing charm! =)

Since the guys were with us, we decided not to leave Todd out! Chris and Kameron posing with Mr. Shuman! See even Todd was getting in on the bowling!

Chris and Ashley! I now notice that Kara didnt post any pictures of herself and her husband...sneaky thing you did Miss Kara! But they were also there, and Josh ensured that we laughed a lot when it came to Chris's dance moves on the Bowling Floor! It was a great night, and much needed. I have the funnest friends, and its never a dull moment when the boys are involved! Thanks Ashley for making me get my butt out of the house and go on a date with you guys. It was so fun! We'll have to do it again VERY soon!
1 comment:
I miss you guys! You brought tears to my eyes again dang it!!! I miss you guys so much!! I want to move back just to be with everyone!!!!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment