So its official, I'm a biker babe!! Dont be jealous. haha The weather has been so great lately in the evenings, that without a doubt, every night I am either running, or doing this...or both!

The kids LOOVE it. I got the bike dirt cheap from my friend Molly...thanks girl!!...and my parents found the little trailer at a yard sale for $10! Now we are in the market for another cheap bike for Kameron, so we can make it a family event!

The kids are so cute, and Porter I think gets annoyed that I cant go really fast. But still loves it none the less. Its great family time, and a chance to get out of the house and stay active. I cant wait til its really cool during the day, so I can take this bad boy to Walmart and friends houses. I swear I'll never move the car as long as the weather is nice.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'm trying to get my wagon in working order then we'll have to take a ride together.
Post a Comment