23 May 2010

Let me tell you 'bout my Friends...

Anastyn had her first slumber party! One of my best friends from high school asked me if I would be willing to watch her little girl while her and her husband took a MUCH needed little getaway. I of course accepted, and I think she had the time of her life. Here is Jordan and Anastyn loving being outside!
Anastyn kept climbing in the back of the truck and rocking waiting for Jordan to take her for a ride like Porter usually does.

Little Miss Jordan. She is only 2 months older then Anastyn, but just about twice her size. haha

Taking a ride up front together!

Then Anastyn decided to take the little trike for a spin! She has never ridden it before, but actually did really well.
We need to work on hand placement, and stearing control, but she's got the speed and going forward down!

We decided to make some home made pizza for dinner that night, and I thought Anastyn would love it...
....But didnt. She really did NOT like sharing her favorite person....ME!

But Miss Jordan ate like a pro! Even though there were tears, fights, and 3 kids in diapers, I made it through the couple days. haha. jk. She did great, and now I think she may be prepped for whenever she gets a little brother or sister. It was so fun to get the kids together, and they had so much fun! Here's to many more sleep over's with friends I am sure!

1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

Hey I know that sweetie pie! I think she looks so much like Kristen! It's scary! :0)