For just a little background before I begin...I NEVER sleep with a ponytail, because I am kind of a chaotic sleeper and I am basically everywhere all night long, Kameron can attest to this. But Last night I did. The End.
This is how beautiful I was when I woke up. I know right, I cant help my outrageous ability to look amazing first thing in the morning. So after proceeding to let Porter out from his room, I walk ahead of him to sit down on the floor in the living room so he could come lay down and I change his diaper. (P.s. I am still half asleep, if you know me...you know I am NOT...lets call it, perky...in the morning) And yes, I said CHANGE HIS DIAPER...his potty training process is a whole other post in itself! Moving right along. As I am changing his diaper he looks at me and goes on to tell me that my new name is "Alien-Monster Mommy"! And I ask him why? And he says "Because your hair is CRAAAAZY"! (Crazy is one of his favorite words at this point in time. He calls me this a LOT. Like when I am driving...playing with him, making him clean his room, and you would think that him telling me I am crazy a million times a day would make me question my sanity...well it doesnt. Just to clarify, I am quite sane!!) So anyways, I had to laugh...really hard...for like 10 minutes. You see, this is not the first time he has told me something funny in the morning. He once told me that I looked like a Dinosaur, a T-Rex to be specific. (the bangs after sleeping really dont help my cause!) So after him telling me this tipped my curiosity. So I went to admire my beautiful hairdo. And unfortunately the child was correct. I did look rather scary. So before I combed through the rats nest, I thought I would take a picture, so Porter can see in his later life how sweet he was to his Mother.Despite the fact that my child has seemed to inherit his Mother's wonderful whit of sarcasm, I still love this kid to death. He says the most hilarious things everyday. Just a few days ago, we were in the car...and he was complaining, so Kameron started to lecture him in Portugese...you know, kind of like in the whole "Lucy and Ricky" fashion where its a rampage of unrecognizable words... and all Porter said to Kameron was..... "NO DADDY, STOP SPEAKING SPANISH!!!" haha. Hey, he was close enough, and it made us laugh. Oh Porter Grant Lee, Mommy sure loves you and everything your little personality has to say! Well, I'll be honest and say I could do without the screaming fits of "No"s" and "Stop it's". Other then those, you are a complete Gem and Mommy loves you! =)




3 comments:
Hey that is what my hair looks like on a good day :)
Too funny! I love that kid. I love reading your posts too. I don't even read mine through after I type so I always hope they make sense but yours are always so witty! Makes me love and miss you more!!
PS-Your hair is getting REALLY long!! And I thought you looked gorgeous in that picture. I don't think you could ever look bad!
Post a Comment