Last week both kids had their Well checks! Its so nice getting both kids done in one visit. Knowing the kids were getting shots, we prepped Porter for it. And well Anastyn...she's gonna scream no matter what!

He didnt like it and was trying to take it off. And dont mind my retardedness behind him...I have no idea what I was doing!!
I always tell Porter that if he is brave when he gets his shot, I will get him an ice cream cone when we leave! Well for the SECOND time, Porter hands the nurse his arm, doesnt even flinch at the shot, and then asks for ice cream! Not even a tear or grunt!! What a tough kid!
Even though Anastyn wasnt so brave, she still deserved an ice cream! haha. She screams bloody murder with all her immunizations, but this time, she stopped crying before we got to the car...now thats progress! =)Here are the kids stats from their check!! Porter is still as big as can be, and Anastyn is still a little pip-squeak!
Porter:
Height - 39 1/2 inches 75th percentile (and almost tall enough for Splash Mountain! =)
Weight - 33.37 pounds 75th percentile
Anastyn:
Height: 29 1/2 inches 50th percentile
Weight: 19.56 pounds 25 percentile
The Doctor says they are growing and looking great, and she is always amazed with how much Porter talks and with his sense of humor. When she asked him his name, he said "Porter Grant Superman!" haha. The people at the office always love him, and he just always seems to draw attention where ever we go, whether it be his little grin or bright green eyes, either way, I always get comments on how handsome he is. I know I am their mom, so my opinions are bias, but they really are the dang cutest kids ever, and are so much fun! They make my life so much more interesting, and worth every stretch mark, pound, and wrinkle. I love you Monster and Princess!!





No comments:
Post a Comment