26 April 2010

Combined Birthday Party!

I know they are going to eventually hate the combined birthday parties, but for now, its way too convenient! Last Saturday, both Kameron and I's familes, as well as Porter and Anastyn's best buddies came over to celebrate the kids birthdays. (I feel like we have been celebrating all week long. haha. I guess thats what you get for having birthdays so close together!)
Porter and Wes enjoying their pizza and chips and salsa!

Anastyn LOVED pizza as well, and you can see my niece Brylin sneaking up in the corner to steal her pizza. haha Notice Anastyn's shirt I made her for her birthday! It turned out SO cute!

And this was the best I could get of her headband and flower with her shirt. She is smiling at her Tata!

The cupcakes for all the guests...

And here is Porter's Max & Ruby cake, and Anastyn's sprinkle cake! I saw this mold at Walmart at Easter and figured I would use it plenty so I bought it...and its already gotten lots of use!

Everyone sang to the kids seperately, here is Anastyn's birthday song...she wasnt sure what to think, and the fan blew out her candle. haha

Trying to figure out how to eat this thing....

...........just pick up the top, and stuff your face..........

........started off slow, tasting the frosting, but once she decided she liked what she was tasting.............
..It IMMEDIATELY turned to this...............

....and THIS!! She was histerical!!

She would even take a break and eat the frosting and cake off her hands!

Needless to say, my little princess wasnt ashamed to dig in, and took the free for all very literally! She was SOO adorable, and doesnt she look happy?!!

Then it was Porter's turn, and as you can tell...he just LOOVES his birthday now. He told me the other day that he wanted "another birthday". I told him he only gets one a year, he says "We can probably go to Wal-Mart and get another one!!" hahaha. He cracks me up!

Porter digging in! Or more like, just eating all the worms and only a little of the frosting!
And Porter and Ryken playing in the backyard after the party! Even though I busted my butt all day long to get the house and food ready, it was worth every second seeing my kids faces light up. Thanks to all the family that came from far away, and for all those who helped with food or paper goods! And to Justin and Cara for coming out TWICE this week to hang out. They are such great friends. Happy Birthday Porter and Anastyn!! Mommy loves you so much, and hope you had a great Birthday Party!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Dang those cupcakes are huge but you did a great job on them. Anastyn is so cute love how she tore the top off and dug in. Happy Birthday Porter and Anastyn

Scott and Cheryse said...

Love their two cupcakes!! Looked like fun!

Briana said...

How fun!! Those cupcakes are way too cute. You did an awesome job! I love the new blog look...how did you do that to your header? I can't figure anything out on this thing ;) Miss you lots!!

Cara said...

oh my gosh how fun! I love all the fun pics, it makes me laugh just lookin at the pics and remember how anastyn was with her cake. :) And we had so much fun out there with you guys. We always do.