I am part of a playgroup that whenever one of the kids have a birthday, we have a playgroup at McDonalds so the kids can play and we bring cupcakes. Since Porter was getting older, and the main birthday party was going to be just family, we decided to follow the trend and have a little cupcake playgroup for Porter so he could celebrate his birthday with his friends!

This is his shirt I made for his birthday! Cars of course! You cant see very well, but Lightning McQueen and Mater are on his sleeves, he thought it was pretty cool!! =)

Opening a monster truck launcher from Ryken! He LOOOVES this present! And I even caught Kameron playing with it! I married a big kid, and I love it.

Porter and his buddy Wes!

"Pretending" to blow out his candles, since it was McDonalds...no fire! But he did a pretty convincing job!

Anastyn enjoying a cupcake.

Then Justin and Cara came to hang out after the playdate, and the Big boys took the Little boys in dirt bike rides! Here is Justin and Ryken!

Porter and Ryken being goofballs! They are so cute together!

Okay, he was itching his eye, and I just happened to snap a shot and caught it...I didnt want to put it on the blog, but Kameron made me because he thought it was hilarious. Poor kid. haha

And Porter and Ryken loved to just sit on it. They didnt care that it wasnt moving! It was a great day, and Porter loved everything being all about him. Shocker! Thanks again for everyone that came, and BIG thanks to Justin and Cara for coming out and hanging out with us too. I wish we lived closer then 45 minutes. Happy Birthday Porter!
2 comments:
I love the shirt you made so cute! porter is halarious and adorable. looks like he enjoyed his play group.
Um ok, we had tons of fun this time too! Thx for inviting us out there for this party and the other too. Ryken had so much fun after his few meltdowns. Sorry about that. :) Can't believe that our little guys are already 3, well yours is and mine almost is. :)
Post a Comment