07 May 2010

I'm in SOOO much TrOubLe!!

Today I put the boys (Porter & his friend) down for a nap, and was just enjoying some time with my sweet baby girl! Well I was distracted by the computer...surprise, surprise...and when I turn to check on missy moo, she wasnt anywhere to be found!! Until the thought occured to me to check ONE place she has NEVER attempted to go.....
And Ta-Da!! There she is! Porter discovered our doggie door at a very young age (7 months old). Well Anastyn hasnt ever taken a second thought to it. That is until today! I found her sitting in the grass, with Porter's Mickey hat on, chewing on Wes's flip flop, loving life!! Joy! As cute as it was to see her exploring, I now realize how hard my days are going to get. A constant letting the dog out myself...a habit I am SO not in, because the doggie door will have to be closed so she doesnt scald herself on the hot cement. Its already fun enough to make sure the laundry room door is closed (dog food, she likes to eat it and play in the water), but lets just add another thing to the list. Oh the joys of Motherhood! So we went back inside, and sure enough the moment I sat her down...off she went!!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3


And she's off!! Free as a bird! Just look at her face, the pure joy of discovering a whole new world! Despite the new challenges I may face on a daily basis, there is nothing that I would rather do with my day then keep my kids under control (somewhat...its sometimes questionable) and loved. Here's to the next 6 months of keeping Anastyn out of trouble! =)

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

That's so funny!! She is sure a cute little girl! I miss you guys a bunch. When are we going to see you guys again? Love you!

Scott and Cheryse said...

Those are the cutest pictures of her going through the doggie door smiling.