Last Sunday I put the kids in their Easter outfits, since this Sunday its Conference weekend, and we wont actually be going to church. I took the picture above with the camera timer...not too shabby. Dont ask me how I got them both to look at the camera. I just got lucky!
My handsome Porter Grant Lee. What a stud!
He looks like a little man, I love it!! And as you can tell below, Anastyn LOVED her new (to us, they were hand-me-downs) Easter shoes!
I loooove her skirt. She looked so adorable all dressed up.
So perfect in pink! See the cute little bows on her cardigan?? Seriously, cant get any cuter.Then I wanted to get a picture of the kids together...and usually its Porter who doesnt want to get near his sister...however, Anastyn was the one protesting this time.
Porter tried really hard to get her to "sit" next to him.
But she was a fighter....
....and refused to sit still.
So this was the best I could get. They are adorable anyhow, and you get the point. Happy Easter everyone!




3 comments:
Wow alot of new posts. Your kids look very cute in there Easter clothes.
You all looked so good!!! Happy Easter!
Oh man, your kids are so cute and getting so big! Porter looks so handsome in his outfit!
Post a Comment