
For Easter we decided we were going to decorate cookies. Porter loved that he was actually ALLOWED to use a knife! A little scary...
I kept getting squinty pictures from him, so I told him "Let me see your eyes when you smile!" and I got this. What a goober!
Easter morning Porter ran out to see if the Easter Bunny made a visit. Sure enough! Anastyn, Porter, and Daddy's baskets!
She cracked open the egg with gummy fruit snacks inside! Seeing the kids faces Easter morning was priceless. I love seeing their excitement, it makes waking up early to make cinnamon rolls and get baskets ready all worth it. And to top it off, we were able to watch Conference and remember what the holiday is really about. Happy Easter!











1 comment:
Such cute pics of everyone! What a fun idea to do cookies too. i am sure Porter loved it. And what a great mom and wifey you are to get up early and make cinammon rolls. :) I need to take note from you.
Post a Comment