
Can you tell Porter wasnt so happy when I fired the flash and woke him up? This kid "camps out" all the time. I often find him sleeping in his Clubhouses. He has always been a little wacky of a sleeper....

But never falls off the bed! However, as crazy as he sleeps...I think the winner is Miss Anastyn...

We go in her room every night, and I almost always end up taking a picture because she is always in the wackiest positions. I cant believe she can actually sleep like this! But this picture takes the cake...Can you tell whats off about this???

Notice her foot that is coming out from underneath her. Seriously...I wouldnt be able to walk for a week after sleeping like that for 5 minutes. Kids are so limber!

Despite the crazy positions, my kids are the cutest when they are sleeping...and its pretty much the ONLY time they are quiet...or still! I love my sleeping babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment