So today is Valentine's Day, and we never really make a big deal of it, but I still think its nice to show and celebrate the love you have in your life!! So here are just a few of the reasons that I LOVE Kameron!!
* He really is amazing.
*He's the kind of man that works 40+ hours a week, and still comes home at night and helps with dinner, change diapers, baths, and will help pick up at the end of the night.

*He is patient! (most of the time)

*He is kind and in tune if I have had a bad day, and lets me slip away for a few minutes to regain sanity!
*He gives me the warm down blanket when we watch TV, and even though he might be cold...he will NEVER admit it so that I will be warm!
*When my feet are cold he lets me put them on his warm legs in bed to warm him up. (I mean frozen cold, I'm cold a lot!!) I dont know many people who would want cold feet on them, but he is always a good sport about getting me warm.
*He'll watch a cheesy movie on the Hallmark channel with me...complain the whole time, and then not fall asleep because he wants to see the end!! haha.
*He's a BIG kid!

*He'll run to the store at 10pm if I pout my lip and want Ice Cream.
*He does this rediculous dance when he is being goofy...and dont ever expect to see it...I think he would be too embarassed to do it in front of anyone else!!

*He always tells me I look beautiful...even when I so obviously dont!
*He's tries to love on me when I am doing my hair..or dishes. I actually HATE it, but its just one of those things that I will always laugh at after!
*He has a killer bod! And he works hard at it.

*He'll swing and play with Porter at the park.

*Wrestling is always going on at this house, and the body slam always brings the biggest laugh with the kids!

*Everybody loves him.
*The joker smile, nough said!!
*He is SO handsome!!
*He is always willing to help my family.
*He is a really good cook!

*He always lets me sleep in if he's home.
*He lets me pick the music in the car.
*He calls every friday at 10am to tell me he loves me!
*He researched online where to find these certain candies I LOVE that are apparently seasonal because he wanted to get me some.

*He loves me unconditionally, and I never have to doubt how he feels about me! I am one lucky girl to call him my Valentine!! I love you babe! Thanks for all you do!
Happy Valentine's Day!




2 comments:
what a good post! Kameron is a wonderful guy all around. he is the nicest person on earth. i am so glad that i get to have him as my cousin. You are lucky to have such a wonderful man! and of course he is just as lucky to have you. you guys are too cute. Happy Valentines day!
I don't know Kameron, but your post was so sweet and he sounds like a great guy! Yeah for a Happy marriage!!!
Post a Comment