12 January 2010

Porterisms!!

Porter says funny things ALL the time, but today he is really on one. He has been crackin' us up all day!! So before I forget all the funny things he says, here are just a few:



**Porter fell and hurt his head. When I was holding him and he was telling me where it hurt, he said "Mommy, I need juice sippy cup, it make me feel better!" ----could he milk it any more??



**When I opened the fridge to get the apple juice he says "Mmmm, I smell Ice Cream in there!!!"



**Kameron was pretend "yelling" at Anastyn telling her to eat her food and Porter says "NO DADDY! NO YELL BABY SISTER!!! Thats not nice. Say sorry to Baby Sister!"



**When Porter wants a snack after naptime, we'll open the pantry and he'll stand there and say "I liiiiike, I liiiiike, uuuuummm, I liiiike..." and this will go on for a while until he decides what he wants.



**While playing the Wii, Kameron kept saying "I suck!" and unfortunately, it rubbed off on Porter because he came to me and said "Mommy, I wanna suck too!" He thought sucking = playing!!



Now even though these are just a FEW of the funny things he has said lately, there are MANY many more that I am sure I am leaving out. We love this little boy, and he is just the funniest thing ever, and he will have quite the personality when he gets older!!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Briana said...

He is seriously so cute!!!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Seriously peeing my pants. I love the 'I suck' analogy. My mom would crap a new one if we ever said that! Thank goodness he is so stinkin cute!