10 January 2010

Hurricane Porter

In two short hours...How does a room go from THIS......

To THIS...................???
3 WORDS ----PORTER GRANT LEE!!!! Well atleast there is proof to what I do all day while Kameron is at work!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Holy crap! that is a huge mess. why are boys so distructive. colton is like this it looks like a bomb went off in our house. hope it didnt take too long to but back together.

Alex Gray said...

It's so easy to do. You should see my house at this very moment! :( Every now and then (and I used to be SO anal about everything being SO clean and organized), I just relax and let the whole house get cluttery. I figure it's going to happen anyway, so why bother fighting it? It forces us to be more social because if we invite people over, we have to clean! It works for the Gray family, that's for sure! :)

Scott and Cheryse said...

Oh my!!