Porter does NOT want to potty train. I've been letting him take his time, but am really getting impatient with it. I want him out of diapers NOW!! I hate having two kids in diapers...especially a child that eats everything that Kameron and I do...Nough Said!!
20 January 2010
Potty Training...
WARNING: May be slightly graphic for some viewers!!
Porter does NOT want to potty train. I've been letting him take his time, but am really getting impatient with it. I want him out of diapers NOW!! I hate having two kids in diapers...especially a child that eats everything that Kameron and I do...Nough Said!!
Porter does NOT want to potty train. I've been letting him take his time, but am really getting impatient with it. I want him out of diapers NOW!! I hate having two kids in diapers...especially a child that eats everything that Kameron and I do...Nough Said!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment