We do not have a working camera. We used to have two, but in the last two months, both went down the crapper. I'm bummed because Anastyn got her top teeth, and is getting more...Porter is doing some really funny things lately, and well...I am having serious withdrawls when I run to grab a camera when Porter pours himself a bowl of cereal all over the floor, or when Anastyn pulls herself up by the couch...and NOTHING!! Hopefully we'll be able to get a new camera soon enough. But until then...no more blogs on the Lee front!
20 January 2010
Goodbye for Now...
We do not have a working camera. We used to have two, but in the last two months, both went down the crapper. I'm bummed because Anastyn got her top teeth, and is getting more...Porter is doing some really funny things lately, and well...I am having serious withdrawls when I run to grab a camera when Porter pours himself a bowl of cereal all over the floor, or when Anastyn pulls herself up by the couch...and NOTHING!! Hopefully we'll be able to get a new camera soon enough. But until then...no more blogs on the Lee front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Our camera broke too! I still have the camera I can use on our video recorder though. hope you get a new one soon
ahh man that totally stinks. Hopefully it wont be too long without one.
Post a Comment