While the boys were working, this is what the girls did inside!! Got ready and went to lunch with my friend Tera! LOVE HER!! We had so much fun and laughed so hard. Thanks Girlie for lunch!!
Beautiful Baby Sister! I LOVE this beanie, I bought it when I was pregnant with Porter before I knew it was a boy, and have held onto it so that one day my little girl could wear it. I am thrilled that this winter she fits into it!
After hard work, Porter lounging with Daddy before bed!!
Daddy and his kiddos! They LOVE their daddy! This was after a day trip to St Johns to visit and hang out with Kameron's family. Porter had a blast with his Uncles as always!
And he crashed so hard he wasnt even laying on his bed...he was in the corner of the room on the floor next to his bed of pillows!! Silly boy!!This is from the week before, the boys were jumping on the top bunk, and Aaron went to take care of it...
You can see Porter about to pee his pants he was so scared of Aaron. haha. It looks like Aaron is being mean, but if you know him...you know that he isnt. I always laugh at how Porter reacts to Aaron. Even though Aaron teases him like this, Porter still loves him...how does that even work?! lol
Porter and Kai Kai played NON-STOP and had so much fun! Their energy even made it to the toilet and some other things which resulted in two baths within 12 hours! haha. I love these two together.
Riding Mr. Bear!!
And of course, anytime Porter would disappear we would find him in the garage on the 4-wheeler asking "Where da Keys!!?" So Daddy took him for a little ride around the block. Porter loves his 4-wheelers! The weather was beautiful, and we had so much fun getting out of town for a few days. Thanks Aaron and Heidi for coming to the cabin with us, and thanks to my Dad for all the hospitality the next week. Kameron and I are already thinking about when we can go up again!!!!




2 comments:
FUN! It is great to get out of this weather and up where it is cooler. This would have been a great weekend to go, but I am sure the last 2 were just as good. :) One of thesed days maybe we will be lucky enough to go up with you guys. :)
How fun!! I can't believe little Anastyn has gotten!! She is adorable, I LOVE her little beanie. She is adorable!! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks! Looks like a fun couple of days at the cabin and at the in-laws. Love you girl!
Post a Comment