04 October 2009

Phoenix Zoo

Phoenix Zoo was offering free admission every weds in September, so my old friend Sonya came up from Tucson with her son Maximus to go to the Zoo with Porter and I! Kameron had the day off, so he offered to keep the baby at home. It was so fun to get out with just Porter and spend the day at the Zoo.
Porter at the petting zoo.

Porter and Maximus brushing the goats.

Porter loves elephants, so he was so excited to see them!

At the flamingo exhibit...so much for trying to get them to look at the camera!

This little squirrel stole the show from the giraffe's! He was so funny and practically grabbed crackers out of Porter's hands. There were more people taking pictures of this little guy then the actual Zoo animals. haha.

Taking a lunch break to enjoy some PB&J!

Then off to the splash pad!

Kung Fu Porter!!

And the day is not complete without the riding the "Tigers" as they called them.

My little daredevil putting his hands up!! haha. It was so fun to see the boys play, and to get to catch up with an old friend after 6 years! Thanks Sonya for making the trip up!!

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Looks like fun! I cat wait for fun trips like that with Madison! I love Porter! he is a cute cute kid!

BrandonBunch said...

Hey Gina,I found your blog. I love reading the things Porter does. He is so stinkin cute!!

The Seiuli's said...

I'm glad you were able to do that, that sounds like so much fun! You look awesome by the way!!!