22 October 2009

Boys are Boys, and well Girls are Girls!!!

I guess its true that boys eat more than girls!! Atleast this is the case with my kiddos! Porter has literally been eating me out of house and home. He must be going through some MAJOR growth spurt because man, this kid can pack away food like no kid I have EVER seen! He will seriously eat just as much as me...if not MORE! We grill him a full chicken breast, and he will be begging more off my mine and Kameron's plate at dinner. I think it might be easier to just tip the table and let it all just slide in his mouth!
Did I mention this kid will eat ANYTHING!? He loves meat of all kind. Chicken, steak, meatloaf, meatballs, fish, ham, you name it..he'll eat it. In this picture he was eating Clam Chowder with Kameron and LOVING it! What two year old likes CLam Chowder?! And he was also eating my spinich salad, and loving that too. There is not much that I put in front of him that he wont eat. I think the only thing he has turned down is a quesadilla. I know...the staple of every two year old's diet. But not my kid, he wants his meat and potatoes! We love you Porter man, appetite and all!!

Then there is little Miss Anastyn! She HATED the rice cereal, which I posted before. But lets be honest...who could blame her. But I thought she would be more excited about the new yummy food she now gets to partake. Well, not so much.....

Apparently its not as tasty as the usual, popcicles and sweets she charms off Daddy! She kept spitting it out, and not wanting to eat it. She still only takes 5 ounces in her bottle every 3-4 hours. Porter at this age was pounding 6-8 ounces AND baby food. He would scream because we couldnt shovel it in fast enough. Goes to show the difference between little boys and little girls. I have to say, I would much rather my boy be the tank!

No comments: