13 September 2009

Where Dreams Come True!!

...And today we are off to visit this....
(however this one is in Florida, we are going to the Land...not World! bummer) Taking these little munchkins....


And we are going with all of these fun people (Minus Tata...Porter's favorite person!)



My Brother Jared his wife Nicole and their fun kiddos!!


Then there are my parents...well judging from the picture, I am guessing you understand why my dad is Porter's favorite person!! They act about the same age!! haha. jk, I love you Dad!
And we are off to be crazy and act like this....
...except less creepy! And yes...we know! Kameron has a wierd tongue and I have a huge mouth, what can ya do? No one's perfect! But after 11 days of Kameron only have one of those off, you can imagine how excited I am to spend the next 5 days with him. Not to mention how adorable my little man will be when he sees Mickey Mouse, seriously...my Mr. Bright Eyes' eyes are going to get WAAY brighter! I cant wait. Adios Arizona...and Aloha Californ -I-A...The Lee's will be visiting Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, and the BEACH!! Yee-Haw!

5 comments:

Cara said...

SO jealous! But you are going to have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics. :)

Cori Carpenter said...

How fun!! We are going to Disneyland is October. Hope you all have a great time!

The Clawson's said...

I am beyond jealous! I haven'tbeen for3 1/2 years....too long! Have fun!

The Seiuli's said...

Have fun! Go on Splash for me and INDIANA jones! love those!

Nicole said...

hahaha - is that seriously the only picture you have of us?