02 September 2009

"Surprise" Date Night!

Monday night Kameron planned a surprise Date for the two of us. Some miscommunication between Kameron and the sitter, lets just say Kameron's plan became not so secret anymore. haha. Despite that, I was really excited and probably in a way better mood all day monday waiting for our night out!
Kameron and I after our SUPER delish dinner at Outback Steakhouse...OUR favorite! I just wish I could eat there everyday for 50% off like I used to!!!

Then we were off to do a little of this! We wagered a back rub to spice things up.....


Lets just say I think we were both surprised that I won! (I'm a little suspicious, he better not have LET me win!!) But my back rub made me not care. haha. After bowling, we went out to one of my favorite places that we never go anymore since we moved out of Mesa....Mesa Frozen Yogurt, or for those who know and love it too, MFY!! I have to admit, I was hoping for my favorite Irish Mint and Chocolate side my side...but they didnt have it. Bummer! But the Heath with my free topping of Heath (Monday nights free topping!) was pretty great too. He had planed to walk around the Temple and eat our MFY, but it rained on our parade!! Literally. It was POURING down so hard. So we ate it there, and then went and walked around Target and got some stuff we needed anyways. We finished off the night hanging out with the Buckmister's (they watched the kids) til after midnight. Thanks to the Heidi for watching the kids, and thanks to the kids for sleeping in til 10am so Mommy and Daddy could sleep!!
It was a great night, and I am so grateful for Kameron for making it happen. He doesnt like bowling, or frozen yogurt really, so it was a night of a few sacrifices to make me happy! He even said on the way to dinner that we could eat at Olive Garden if I wanted! (my non-cheese lover keeps us away from Italian food!) Thanks babe, I love you!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

what a lucky lady you are! sounds like a much deserved night on the town...and MFY!!! oh how i miss thee. i like the butterbrickle the best! it was good to see you last week...

Tiffany said...

Hi Gina! I just had to peek at your blog to see how your little baby girl is growing! She is so adorable! I love the pics of her and Porter on the post you wrote about her turning 4 months. And the pics of her trying rice cereal are so funny...we are going to give Madden rice cereal for the first time this week and I'm anxious to see what he thinks ;) Hope you guys are doing well!

The Seiuli's said...

Those are the best nights!!! So I love your new bangs! When did you do that? It looks way cute!!!