18 September 2009

Part 1 of 3 ~ Disneyland

Monday morning we were at Disneyland when it opened, and already I could tell it was going to be the perfect day!!
Our little family ready to have some FUN!!!

First off we rode Dumbo and then the Tea Cups, Porter of course LOVED both!!

Porter not wanting to take another picture...he wanted to just RUN!!

Anastyn and Mommy waiting for Peter Pan ride!

Once again, a picture of Porter not wanting to be held still, and then the other two are pretty much the expression he wore the WHOLE day! Just in awe of everything. The bottom left is in Peter Pan, Anastyn is enthrawled as well, and on the right is Porter during the Parade! I think that was his favorite. He even went out and danced with the dancers!! But the stinkin rope lady wouldnt let me go out for a picture. Right! They'll let a gang of 2 year old children out there to run crazy, but the mother with a camera...Not Permitted! Whatever, he enjoyed himself!

Porter got to meet Winnie the Pooh, and I thought he would be scared of the costumes, but he loved them and immediately went in for the hug! So adorable.


And Tigger was his favorite. Unfortunately Mickey and Minnie were no where to be found! =( Boo!!
Porter loved the jungle cruise!


And all the crazy kids having way too much fun!!

And of course we had to get a picture of just Kameron and I after 11 hours of Disneyland. Even though it was a lot of walking and a lot to get in in a day, we had so much fun! The weather was beautiful, there were NO LINES, and Anastyn was a perfect angel! She didnt even make a peep the entire day!
And here are some random fun pictures of all the kids at the hotel, eating breakfast, being crazy, and Jadie and Porter just had way too much fun together. They are so cute and just love eachother so much. I am so glad we went, and I know Porter had so much fun. He even asked when we got home yesterday if we could "Go back disneyland!!" haha. It really is Where Dreams Come True!!

1 comment:

The Seiuli's said...

That really is the Happiest Place on Earth. So fun! I'm glad you guys had a blast. I can't wait to take Jordan one day! I love all those pics, so cute!