Tuesday afternoon we headed down to San Diego (after we spend the morning replacing a dead battery!!) and hit the beach for some fun!! My cousin Cassie and her hubby and little girl Ayven came down to join us to play in the sand and to go to dinner!! Once again the weather was beautiful, and Porter loved the sand!Cassie (and baby Gemma, appearance will be made in Nov) and I had to get a picture together! Thanks Cass for coming all the way down! It was so great to see you, and I cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!!













2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love disneyland..and I love the beach. Someday we'll take Paige!!
Fun!! Little ones at the beach are way too cute. I lived right off the boardwalk in Mission Beach all during college! It was so much fun :) I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment