18 August 2009

Welcome Home Elder Gonzalez!!

A couple weeks ago I was able to take a trip to Utah with my parents to see my cousin Tyson who come home from his mission! Anastyn and I took a girls trip and left the boys behind! Thanks Nicole for watching Porter for me, it made the trip much more enjoyable! I stayed with my cousin Elyssa and we had too much fun staying up late and talking. It was so fun to be able to see family, I just wish we all lived closer together! We went to dinner, shopped, hung out at my Uncle Bill's, and enjoyed the nice weather!



Andrew and Harlee being hilarious at my Uncle Bill's house!! I got a few pictures of Harlee...but they all were her making faces!! haha.



Anastyn and Ayven


Tyson (the reason for the trip), Lindsey and Andrew, Jason and Stacy at the Homecoming luncheon!



Cassie, Lindsey, and I



Little Andrew sneaking a swig of DP! I loved this little girl and her raspy voice!



Okay, so this is my Uncle Bill! I know what you are thinking, and No...he is not my direct bloodline! haha. He had these huge fake yellow teeth, that he would come running out wearing while talking really fast in a crazy accent. It was HILARIOUS and we would laugh about it for a while after. This is the 3rd day and I was able to quickly snap a shot against his will! Love you Uncle Bill!


And my adorable little Anastyn happy as can be during our 11 hour car ride! It was such a fun trip and even though I was exhausted when I got back, it was worth every minute!! Thanks Elyssa and Manny for letting us stay at your house...and Manny for being Anastyn's little buddy!! Here is the proof:


And Elyssa...I cant believe we didnt get a picture together the whole trip! =( boo!

1 comment:

Marzan Mania said...

I can't believe we didn't get a picture togehter either. I never have a camera with me. Thanks for coming. I love all the pics you did get of everyone else.