Okay so this is NOT a picture from this last weekend...its a picture from almost a year ago...but I didnt get any pictures at all from our trip! Anyways, last weekend I went to Sierra Vista and my good friend Amber (on the left) was nice enough to come with me!! A trip alone with two kids would have been so hard without her! We went to baby showers, shopped, ate, and stayed up late talking. It was a quick, but fun trip! Thanks Amber for coming with me for the weekend and being SOOO helpful with the kids! You're a great friend. Love you girl!!
18 August 2009
On the Road Again!
Okay so this is NOT a picture from this last weekend...its a picture from almost a year ago...but I didnt get any pictures at all from our trip! Anyways, last weekend I went to Sierra Vista and my good friend Amber (on the left) was nice enough to come with me!! A trip alone with two kids would have been so hard without her! We went to baby showers, shopped, ate, and stayed up late talking. It was a quick, but fun trip! Thanks Amber for coming with me for the weekend and being SOOO helpful with the kids! You're a great friend. Love you girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment