18 August 2009

The TERRIBLE Two's have taken flight!!

If it werent for that face...well lets just say neither of us would survive the day! I love this kid and his goofy personality, but boy are the terrible two's harder than I had thought they would be......wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

That is one pretty cute face!! Those books are amazing I would let you barrow them only... my mom and sister and sister-in-law are all reading the same set. I just read uber fast so I can catch em in between!haha You can find them on amazon for cheap.. I have not tried the library but I will let ya know if I find them there! Your kiddos are growing up so fast!

Krystin said...

You need to be calling them the Terrific Twos..... just wait until he turns three.... :) Something even better to look forward to... you will think he was an angel at 2. Seriously cute kids though!