26 August 2009

Oh the situations of Porter!!

I apologize ahead of time for the partial nakedness of this next picture, but it was just TOO funny not to add!!
When Porter gets out of the shower, he likes to run around like a crazy person. On a side note: I always tell him NOT to climb on the back of the couch because he can get STUCK behind it. Well it hadnt happened until he was climbing in the buff!! Kameron and I all of a sudden hear him whining "I STUCK....UHHHHHH....i STUUUUCK!!" And low and behold, guess who was right?! Mommy!!!

Then one day I hear Kameron call for me....and I automatically replied "What did he do?" to which Kameron responded "Its not what he DID, its what he is DOING!!" Oh boy, I guess reorganizing his room, and putting all the books off his dresser in the bookshelf in the closet wasnt such a great idea.

I am now on the hunt to find something for his dresser so he WONT be climbing on it anymore!!


There are a lot of times when Porter isnt getting into things. I was able to catch Porter in one of these moments the other day......Are you ready for it?? Okay, here it is....

Hahaha. He fell asleep watching his MONSTER truck video! Look at how peaceful he is. But no really, he does have his sweet moments when he is AWAKE too! Such as this.....


He asked to hold "Baby Sisser" and let me tell you, this is only the 3rd time since she has been alive that he has actually WANTED to hold her. SO I had to snap a shot of this sweet moment. And yes, I know what you are thinking. Anastyn looks completely terrified, but its probably because he had just tried to push her off his lap. Dont worry, I was right there making sure that didnt happen! Gosh kids can be a handful, but they are just so dang cute its worth it! I love you my babies!!!

3 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

haha that pic is hilarious! I don't think I've ever met your little Porter!!!! I've met your cute baby girl, but not Porter!? How did that happen?? Jovie had those onesies. I loved them! I actually bought NB and 0-3 month because I loved them so much. And they grow out of NB so fast.

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHAHA - at least it is a clean naked butt!

Teri said...

Love all the pics. Your kids are too cute! Loved the butt pic. He is a handful. I feel like I know him from your blog. Too Funny!