26 August 2009

4 Months Young!!

My baby girl turned 4 months old on Sunday the 23rd!! I serously cannot believe that it was just a few short months ago that we welcomed her into our little family...adding one more piece to make our family one more step to being complete. We had so much anticipation for her, and she has been so much fun since she has arrived. Despite being more than 4 weeks early, she has grown and developed non-stop. At her 4 month check here were her stats!!

Height:25 inches putting her in the 75th percentile.

Weight: 13lbs 1oz putting her in the 50th percentile.

Head Cir: 15 1/4 putting her in the 10th percentile. (both of my kids have "petite" AKA pinheads! haha, not that I will complain about that)

She is growing so fast and the doctor said she looks great!! And these marks are on the average baby charts, so she is bigger than most "on time" babies! No premie charts for us!! I was worried at first that her being so early that she would be a sickly child, but she has been healthy as a horse since day one!! Way healthier than her big brother ever was. Anastyn rolls ALL the time. Its actually kind of annoying because she will roll onto her stomach...then get really ticked and start crying. haha. So I have to roll her back over..just for her to do that over and over again. Anastyn Marie, you are the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the world! Even if you can have so much sass and drama, we love that too!! Keep growing big and strong.

Anastyn LOVES:
~Her bottles!!
~Her big Brother!!
~Her MOMMY! So a momma's girl and I love it.
~Her Daddy.
~Car rides.
~Sitting in her stroller.
~Sitting in her Bumbo.
~Sitting in the jumparoo...
~Basically sitting so she can see whats going on.
~Taking naps!!
~When you talk to her she gets really excited/shy and will duck her head and put her hands to her mouth. SO adorable.

Anastyn DISLIKES:
~Loud abrupt noises.
~Taking a bath (I know!!)
~Getting woken up.
~When she rolls onto her tummy and cant roll BACK to her back.
~When her headbands fall onto her face in the car...she SCREAMS SO LOUD!


I got this picture of the kids and thought it was just too precious. You can just see in Anastyn's face how much she loves her big brother. His exact words before this picture were "HI Gorgeous!" (he mimicks me) But still SO CUTE!!





Porter is going to be such a great big brother. He is protective over her already. Happy 4 Month Birthday baby sister! We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

oh my heck! Stinkin cute! Love her flowers. I cannot believe she is 4 months old already. Where did the time go?

Flint and Jan said...

What cute kids!!!