Miss Anastyn is 12 weeks today! I cant believe she is already almost 3 whole months. Time sure flies. I realized when I thought about doing this post, that I really dont take enough pictures of her. With Porter...well being Porter, he seems to take all the room on our photo card with all of his bizarre behavior. So...I whipped out the camera and did a little picture takin with my sweet baby girl! Seriously, isnt she the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen?? (as said by her mother. haha)
She looks so bored with me huh?!
Pardon the fuzzy head in the corner...Porter wanted in on the fun too!
My friend gave me these, and I thought they were so cute!! Gotta love them Wranglers!!**Sleeping!!
**Playing on her blanket
**Watching her big brother be crazy!
**Her Daddy!!!
**the boppy pillow
**Going for car rides
**Her bottles and binkies
**and MOMMY! =)
Anastyn DOESNT like -
**when she has bubbles in her tummy!
**when she spits up
**her swing
**being hungry
**the sun in her face
**when no one is paying attention to her
She weights a whopping 11 1/2 pounds and we just love every square inch of her. Anastyn has had a harder time with the whole head control than her brother did, but she is getting better everyday. She is also talking more and more. I'll be doing something and all of a sudden I will hear a scream. haha. She doesnt talk as much as she just screams out. Rolling over is another thing she has mastered. From her tummy to her back she does all the time, but is having a harder time going from her back to her tummy. But soon enough I am sure. We love you Anastyn Marie and are so grateful to have you as part of the family!!





3 comments:
Aww! She is a beauty!! Seriously though, where does the time go?!!!
Speaking of butts...my WORD VERIFICATION for this comment is:
asess
If they just moved the last 's' and placed it strategically...it would have been PERFECT for this post! Haha!
I can't believe how big she's gotten!
Looks like fun! I keep telling Rob we need a cabin...the heat is just too much! I need to be able to escape it! ha ha! What are you using to make the little collages??? Love them!
Post a Comment