16 July 2009

Long Lost Post!

This adorable kid is Ryken Holt, Porter's best little buddy! He turned TWO back in June and I just realized I didnt blog these hilarious pictires. So better late then Never!! We took the boys to Jeepers (formerly known as Jungle Jims Playland) so they could celebrate! And celebrate we did!

This is Porter and Ryken watching their Daddy's ride the bumper cars....even the "Big Boys" had their fun!!


We went on the train ride, and as you can tell, Porter did NOT like the wierd animal noises. haha.


They did like this ride though. So cute!!

Then there was THIS ride....

Cara and I took the boys on this, and did NOT expect it to be THIS FAST!! From the look on Porter's face, you can tell it was FAST. Seriously...we COULDNT stop laughing...not the best picture, but whatever...there were actual tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard! Thanks Cara for catching my NOT so graceful moment! haha

And here is Cara...I know I know Cara, you're mad at me for posting it...but seriously, why not have the world join in on our laugh. Someone had to post it!!

However, the next time Porter loved it. And as you can see...Mommy did NOT get back on. It was Daddy's turn.

Porter driving the truck!


And of course the Kameron and Justin had their fun! We were there a total of like 4 hours, and it didnt seem like it at all. It was so fun, and the boys seriously played til they dropped! Thanks Justin and Cara, and Happy Birthday Ryken, we sure love you!!

No comments: