17 July 2009

Oh Daddy!!

This is what our sweet baby girl looked like after Daddy dressed her!!


And this is what she looked like after she realized what she looked like!!

Oh Daddy, we sure love you anyways!!


On another note, Porter has decided now that he can open the fridge he can help himself whenever he feels like a snack! So I thought I would let him learn his lesson!!!
Unfortunately, he enjoyed it!! WHat the?!
And lastly, this incredibly disturbing picture of my husband was just too awesome not to post. I promise, he usually is and looks normal...most of the time! =)
However, Porter does look adorable!! I love my boys, even in their "unattractive" moments!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Well at least he tried. nice try kameron maybe next time. porter just cracks me up. but your family is cute no matter what they do.

janalee said...

How funny,, Kamren has always been such a goof! It is always interesting when its daddy't turn to dress!!!:)

Unknown said...

I alway get Jeremy the clothes to dress the kids, He always grabs, the stained play clothes, or unmatching, or Pj to wear. It's funny!
Your little boy looks as crazy as Kaden. He is so full of ENERGY! Isnt it so fun to dress up your little girl. i love having Taylor and doing the funky hair acessories, and dresses! You have an adorble family!

Lewis Family said...

That is so funny. Men I tell yeah. Just wait until she wants to dress herself in a Pink and Purple shirt with a Teal skirt haha. I think my kids are trying to go back to the 80's lol