10 May 2009

Mother's Day

I LOVE being a Mom! So obviously, I love Mother's Day.

Mommy and Anastyn...I swear we were looking much cuter earlier, but I forgot to get pictures while we were in our church clothes! Whoops.



Porter is aparently already in his teenage years, and would NOT get "off" my cell phone for a picture. This was the best we could get, but with a two year old...atleast he is sitting still and in the picture. I cant ask for much more, right?!


Not only is Mother's Day special because of my own little babies that I love so much, but because I have the BEST Mom in the world. Sorry to break the news to all you who think your Mom is the best, because mine takes the cake! She is so helpful, and has been so great over the past few weeks that our house has been thrown into chaos with the early arrival of our precious baby girl. I dont know anyone who can cook like she does, and of course there is the sewing. The talent just doesnt end.
She is selfless, kind, giving, and patient. I love you Mom and I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

And Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-in-law Karen! Thanks for everything that you do and have done for us. We appreciate you and how you love your family!! My kids are so lucky to have such a great Grammy and Grandma!

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Your a great Mommy!! You look so good!! I can't believe you JUST had a baby. WOW HOT MAMA!!
I love your Mommy too! She is amazing.

Sarah Mickalson said...

You guys looked so cute at church yesterday! Your baby is so darling and tiny, I cant wait until me and the kids are no longer sick so i can come visit!

AC BR AC said...

Porter is so cute! He was drenched! But that didn't stop him! Haha! That kid is so energetic!