12 May 2009

What to do on a HOT day?!!

Why play outside with the hose and in the sprinklers!!

Keeping hydrated!


Porter stopping for only a second to cheese for a picture!


He would stand at the wall and say "READY.....SET.....GO!!!!" and take off running, over and over, and OVER again!!


Porter about to lose his shorts!


Daddy spraying him with the hose!


His shorts were hanging on for dear life!!


Its not summer unless you drink out of the hose!


Anastyn and I hung out and did this while Porter and Dad spent over an hour outside playing. Porter had so much fun playing outside, and it was such an easy and cheap way to keep him entertained. We are going to have to do this a few times a week when the sprinklers turn on! I love Daddy's 3 days off because Porter is 10 times happier when he gets to hang out with Kameron! I am excited for all the fun things that are ahead of us this summer!

4 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

You are so lucky to have Kameron home for three days! I get one day a week and its Sunday and is busy with church and meetings, etc.!

Kacy said...

Oh the lazy days of summer, looks like fun!

Amanda Stephan said...

It looks like my dog and Porter would get along! She loves playing in the water...running through sprinklers, sticking her face in the hose water! ha ha.

Aaron & Jayme said...

I am loving the heat! I love going swimming everyday and working on a tan!