Do they look like brother and sister?! I think so. Kameron and I have thought from day ONE that they looked alike, and the more Anastyn matures (since she was 4 weeks early) the more she reminds us of Porter! This isnt the best anlge, but their features are pretty dang similar! The main difference is her big pouty lips, and she is a little darker like her mommy! (finally I get one with my skin!) Lets just keep our fingers crossed that she will get his beautiful green eyes!!
08 May 2009
Lets Compare...
Do they look like brother and sister?! I think so. Kameron and I have thought from day ONE that they looked alike, and the more Anastyn matures (since she was 4 weeks early) the more she reminds us of Porter! This isnt the best anlge, but their features are pretty dang similar! The main difference is her big pouty lips, and she is a little darker like her mommy! (finally I get one with my skin!) Lets just keep our fingers crossed that she will get his beautiful green eyes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They do look soooo much alike. They're both just so darn cute! as for an answer on when you'll feel like taking them both out for the day....I'd give it a year. (You think I'm kidding.) If you learn the trick to handling 2 I'd love to hear it. :)
Gina Anastyn is so cute! Congratulations. I didn't even know she was born yet. I had fun looking back on your blog and seeing all the things I missed. She really is so cute. I hope things are going good. Did you find those drops? if so how do you like em? (oh and they do look alike..I love it when brother and sisters look like each other!)
Post a Comment