OH no! Thats not fun at all for anyone i am sure. Glad you guys already got your family pictures taken. : ) But then again Porter still looks so cute with his head shaved I am sure they would have turned out just as cute. : )
Kameron and I were married in February of 2005. Porter Grant made his debut in April of 2007, and Little Miss Anastyn Marie came almost exactly two years later in April of 2009. I'm a stay at home mom, while my husband works hard keeping the roads safe. Kameron loves to hunt, I love to create, Porter loves monster trucks, while Anastyn loves to chew on her big brother's toys! We all love differnt things, but we all have one thing in common...we all LOVE eachother. It might be a crazy life, but its our life! And we love it that way!
8 comments:
oh.... The funny thing is he is still cute when he is crying!! Even if he has no hair.
That is TOO funny! Still cute as ever though!
OH no! Thats not fun at all for anyone i am sure. Glad you guys already got your family pictures taken. : ) But then again Porter still looks so cute with his head shaved I am sure they would have turned out just as cute. : )
LOL!! You were saying he needed a haircut... :)
He is still adorable! Luckily none of my three have done that yet!
HAHA!!! I love that face...so funny!
That is too funny. He is still way cute though.
Did you have to buzz his hair to get the gum out? Next time (and there probably will be!) baby oil will make it slip right out :D
Post a Comment