15 May 2009

Our Family of Four

Last week we had a friend take Anastyn's Newborn pictures, and got a few family shots as well! I love how they turned out!! Thanks Chris! If anyone is looking for a creative and fun photographer to work with...and did I mention patient??!! Anyone working with my two year old has to be! =) Check out Chris's website, Paxman Photography http://paxmanphoto.blogspot.com. His link is also on my sidebar!

He came to our house, which made it very simple and easy when you have two kids!!

My precious baby girl!!




And we couldnt leave out Mr. Porter! Even though he can be a pain to get a picture of, he is sure cute when you can get one!! This is what I am talking about. Chris just let him run and play...and just followed him with the camera, and we got a LOT of amazing shots!

Thanks Chris for capturing this new addition to our family on film, so we can forever remember how small and sweet she is right now!!

6 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

Those all turned out so cute!

Val said...

I love the pics. Your family is so dang cute.

Heather said...

Super cute pictures. you have such a cute family.

Meagan said...

Super cute!! They turned out great.

janalee said...

I love family pics.. yours turned out great!! Every time i look at porter I am amazed at how much he looks like kameron!! so cute!!

Scott and Cheryse said...

I love the pictures.