28 January 2009

"My name is MOMMY!!!"

Porter and I have had a LOT of bonding time the last few days since Daddy is working late every night, and he never seems to let my belly take a break...he is such a crack up! This is what he will do if you ask him to show you his muscles...looks more like he is surrendering to me...but still cute.
And I cant not post this picture. He thinks its so fun to put on Daddy's work gear!! Porter is the only thing that can make this smokey the bear hat cute!! I think its the most hideous thing ever!!! He also puts Kameron's bullet-proof vest on, (which he can hardly pick up its so heavy!) but those picture somehow got deleted...=( He is getting so big lately too. One thing that isnt so cute (but other people find it HILARIOUS!) that he has been doing lately is calling me Gina. He went through a small phase a few months ago when he did it for a few days, but now he is a little "older" and he thinks he can call me that all day long. In the morning he will scream from his crib..."Geeeeena, were are you!!!" And when he gets excited and wants to show me something, he will come find me screaming my name over and over again....ahhhhh, and everytime I tell him to call me Mommy...he will a few times, then its back to my given name! Little Turkey. People ask me how I could ever get mad at a face like his...and the answer is, its EASY!! But it never lasts long because he is so cute when he says sorry and comes out of time out walking like a Penguin! Never a dull moment in the Lee home!!

7 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

What a lucky boy to have such a nice and fun mom. Your also lucky to get to have so much time with him before the baby comes. I always felt guilty after havng Tay because Ryan didnt get all my attention.

Krystin said...

that's so cute! it was great seeing you guys, i just hope next time kembri is in a better mood...the little stinker!
i don't know if porter will ever call you mommy after he gets in that habbit. kembri still calls kyle "kyle wahl". but she does alternate between daddy and that. so funny what kids pick up!

Amanda said...

I hate those hats too. But when you see them walking around at the fair or a football game in a group, they kinda make them look cool. kinda It does look better on Porter though.

Mary Anne said...

hilarious that he calls you gina. seriously hilarious. and if that's how he shows people his muscles...he's gonna get a lot of lunch money stolen from his pockets one day :) kidding...he's so cute.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Marcelus went through the same thing, calling Shar and I our first names. He still does it every once in a while. Maybe all kids do it because my niece and nephew did it to my sister too. It is pretty funny though.

Garet and Amanda said...

Gina he is so cute! I can tell he has such a fun personality from your pictures. I know you don't think its funny but like you said, I think it is funny that He calls you Gina. I also love his face in the picture with "the work gear on"

Anonymous said...

haha... what a little crack up. I'm sure there is never a dull moment in your house! That is so funny that he calls you Gina- haha- I'm sure that won't last too long. Oh and I wish you would have told me you guys were going to amazing jakes... that place is expensive but I have a ton of coupons for it!