Seriously...what do you do when your 21 month old little boy comes running in the room screaming "MOM MOM MOM" and you see this??
Correct Answer: Laugh and take a picture!! I sure LOVE this kid. He always keeps me laughing, and is constantly proud of himself for the little things he accomplishes! This accomplishment will later be framed with his graduation and mission picture! My kid aims high!!




6 comments:
HA HA! Those will be nice pictures to show off later in life. They are pretty funny now too. What a crazy fun kid you have on your hands. :)
He is so stinking cute!! I wish I could see more of this little kid!!
He is so funny and proud of himself. Way to cute!
Boys!! I'm surprised at all the stuff they'll put up their nose. Luckily, with tweezers, we haven't had to go to the ER yet. :)It looks so cute now... it's just the beginning. haha
That's Funny!!!! I think it will go great next to his graduation and mission pictures! I thought about calling you to go to Tombstone but it was such a last minute thing I didnt think you would want to go - we missed you though!
How funny.. Kids are the best!!
Post a Comment