31 January 2009

Only 10 more weeks!!!

No, not only 10 more weeks of this pregnancy...(I do wish though)...But ONLY 10 more weeks of Kameron's training. Whew! I never thought I would see the day. It has been a LONG journey, and at certain times very stressful, but for the most part it hasnt been as bad as I had prepared for. 29 weeks down, only 10 more to go!! (its as long as a pregnancy!!)

On Thursday Kameron graduated from his Post Academy Training. I spent the day with him in a few very informative classes of whats to come in a Law Enforcement Family...and I will admit, at some points I was thinking "I dont want him to be an Officer anymore!!!" But I know this is what will make him happy, so as long as we dont make the "odds" of the department I am okay with it. I think its just a scare tactic to keep you on your toes and prepared for everything. My wonderful neighbor and friend watched Porter for me all day so I could enjoy the classes without him. He did manage to swollow half a bottle of Infant's Motrin and a bottle of teething tablets, baby proof my hinney...obviously not Porter proof! Luckily it didnt even seem to phase him, and I felt so bad that he gave Marrene such a scare!!! Poison Control is a wonderful number to have!!! Also I will consider this my 6 month prego picture!! Not very cute I know, but I promise...this will be the last prego picture I will post with my face in it!

Then yesterday Kameron and I went and picked up his partol car...he starts work today (Sat). I was hoping for atleast a couple days off after all the academy stuff...but we're not so lucky. Kameron with his new (well new to him) car!

Porter spend his time in the garage taking things off the shelf...he is trying to get the BAKETBALL!!

But it only took all of two seconds for me to find him here!!! He thought it was so cool and wanted to play in there all day! He was also riding his tricycle in the garage and we had him pretty much blocked in so he wouldnt go flying down the driveway...but he managed to sneak through the rocks and try his first BMX move down our neighbor's driveway! I caught up to him before he got near the street right before he crashed. I managed to keep his face off the cement...but it did catch the corner of his bike before.....I was brasing myself for his crying scream....but this is what I got!
Blood and all he started laughing and thought the whole excursion was pretty fun! Needless to say we put him in the house after this!! He is such a daredevil. Note the bruise on his forehead...that was from fall number one yeaterday. Please dont call CPS on me...he does these things to himself I promise. haha. He is 150% BOY!!

And I had to throw this one in there because we found it HILARIOUS! That hat is for a 3 month old...but he insists on wearing it. It looks really funny, but he is quite the little jokster, and will do anything for a laugh!!

3 comments:

Moss Family said...

YAY!!! Only 10 more weeks! I am so excited for you fam! And your Porter...he keeps me laughing from all his "tricks"

Meagan said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys. And Porter is hiilarious, as usual :)

*** said...

Congrats Kameron! I gotta tell you guys I never pictured Kameron in that field but I gotta say I wouldnt mind getting pulled over by him. Kidding anyway Gina when I saw the only 10 more weeks my jaw hit the ground I thought you ment the pregnancy until I read further. You look so good pregnant, well hey you look good all the time. I need to come shopping down there and you need to dress me, I need some style help. Porter is a stud, looks like he keeps you busy all the time. Cant wait to see what your little girl looks like. Take care! Tell Kameron I said way to go!