06 January 2009

21 BIG ones...

Okay here is my failthful monthly post! Alright, so I am usually a week behind the actual "month" but whatever, it hasnt changed in the last week. Things just dont stop changing with this little one! Seriously, where did this belly come from?! I guess I can use the "it's my second!". At this point with Porter he was non-stop movement and kicks, but this little girl is so calm and I hardly feel her sometimes. She does like to get active as I lay down for bed, but calms shortly after so I can sleep. It has been so fun and WAY too dangerous walking through the little girl sections and wanting pretty much everything in sight. I usually end up at the sale racks in the boys areas and catch myself looking at stuff for Porter. Getting used to the idea of having a Girl is so far off for me, but hopefully in the next few months it will seem more real. I am getting really anxious to meet her, and see what she looks like. Porter got the random beautiful green eyes, Kameron and I both have brown, and I wonder if she will be as fortunate to inherit those gorgeous greens and long eyelashes that our little man did! Or if she will look like me and we can compare old baby pictures of mine to her when she gets a little older?! Regardless, I am sure we will think she is beautiful and we are sure getting antsy to meet our little princess! As for a name, we dont have anything in stone...come on I'm pregnant, I cant make a decision. But we have a couple that we really like, so we will see which one stays around through all my fickle moody moments!! And despite what Kameron may say, I think he is almost more excited about this little girl then I am! Hard to believe but true. Poor little boys who try to go after Daddy's little girl is all I have to say...he is already plotting cleaning his guns...etc. This little girl is already loved more than she knows!

4 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

You look great!

Cara said...

OH you look so cute! Like always. : ) And for sure your little girl is going to be so beautiful you know it. Oh and yesterday was fun. Just let me know when you maybe going back over there to take the pants back. Maybe we can meet up again. Or I guess you are going back that way on Monday anyways so maybe you can just return them then. :)

Jen said...

That is so awesome you are having a little girl! I bet you are both way excited! I'm hoping for a little girl next time. If next time ever happpens!!! There is so many cute things for little girls, you'll have so much fun!

Nicole said...

You are too cute!