05 January 2009

New Year's Bust...

We spent New Year's in St Johns this year, and with me being pregnant, Kameron working all the time, and Porter...well being a MONSTER after 8pm, lets just say we didnt quite make it to midnight. I think we crawled in bed at 10:30! I know, we're old. I didnt even get any pictures that night either. But here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Here is Porter wearing lipstick! Just kidding, he was eating red vines with Daddy, to keep him happy on the longest road ever made (the road between snowflake and concho!!). Seriously, the longest road EVER!! Doesnt he look thrilled to have his picture taken! haha I love this kid.


He stood at the door forever wishing he could be out playing. But there was so much ice out back mommy was the grump that wouldnt let him out! I dont think the kid needs any more stitches!


Our trip isnt complete without riding the 4-wheeler! Porter loved it no matter how cold it was.

Kameron took Porter down the road to E.K.'s house to see the biggest pig! I didnt go, but was so proud of Kameron and the great pictures he got! Go daddy!

Porter and I think the Mother of all pigs!!


All the ducks! Notice the large bag of candy E.K. gave Porter! The kid was in heaven!

He loved the farm animals...AND the mudd!


We didnt even make it to Concho on our way home before he crashed. He played so hard the entire time, that he has been such a good napper since we got home! It was a great New Years! Thanks to the Lee's for letting our little Tazmanian Devil tear through their home for the weekend!!

No comments: